November 20, 2017
Dear Cocci Study Group Member,
This letter is a call for abstracts for all authors/presenters for the 62nd Annual Cocci Study Group Scientific Meeting. This meeting is scheduled to be held April 13-14, 2018 in Flagstaff, AZ. Information regarding Registration, Hotel, Restaurant, Travel Grants, Banquet and other information will be found at the coccistudygroup.com web site in the months to come. Please check the web site every month.
The process of abstract submission, review and approval will be the same as 2017.
The abstract submission deadline will be February 15, 2018. Abstracts may be sent to the coccistudygroup.com website or to email@example.com and will be forwarded to the Program Committee for review. All appropriate abstracts will be assigned to either oral or poster presentation format. A satellite meeting format will be scheduled for April 13, 2018 in the afternoon. You should receive a response regarding a decision for presentation venue by March 15, 2018.
- All abstracts must be in Times New Roman, 12 font, single-spaced to fill one page (This document has 294 words).
- Title and Subheadings (in capitals, bolded) are required for all abstracts as follows: Abstract Title, Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- Tables, graphs, and illustrations are discouraged because of space constraints. The Program Committee’s discretion will apply to these decisions.
- Authors must be listed by last name first without academic initials (e.g. no M.D., Ph.D., etc.). The presenter’s name must be underlined.
- Author addresses need to be simplified without street details, please.
- Please submit abstracts in the .doc or .docx format. All abstracts presented will be catalogued at the National Library of Medicine, Bethesda, MD and uploaded to these two web sites: www.csg.com and www.vfce.edu.
Please send questions to:
Herbert Boro, M.D., F.A.C.P.
Cocci Study Group
To submit your abstract, please send the following to Dr. Boro (email listed above):
Your attached file in .doc or .docx format only